Friday, March 6, 2009

MJT:-*

Seeing you makes me smile , I start to feel just like a child , the thought of you in my mind , makes me wonder about you and I , deep in your eyes I feel your pain , I understand you and that'll NEVER change , the touch of you makes me weak , when we're together it's as if it's just you and me , faces disappear and voices are no longer heard , with you I feel free as if I we're a bird , I promise to god forever i'll stay , with the promise of your heart i'll never break , take my hand and come with me i'll show you things you've never seen , thanks to you my days are no longer blue , I feel what we have is sincre and true , the happiness inside me is because of you , now I end this poem without a word left to say , the Mrs. of your I aspire to bee one day.
--Written by me♥

No comments:

Post a Comment